Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes I feel like all I do during the day, is wait for my baby to wake up!  The house is so quiet when she is sleeping and the boys are at school, I don't know if I will ever get used to it.  I am one of those moms who crys every year when the kids go back to school.  Our summers are fun, and I hate to see them end.  I miss my kids when they are gone, and yes some days, it only takes a minute or two before I begin to wish that they had stayed at school just a tad bit longer!  Today I may just have to wake Emma up a little early, I feel like I have a thousand things to do and I can't get anything done because I can't leave the house without her of course.  I really do have a good baby, as I was typing this and being a little stressed about not getting stuff done today...she woke herself up, she NEVER wakes up during this time period.  Good job Emma :)  Yay another picture!!!  Not the one I wanted...(I was trying to get one of her sleeping) but hey it's a start right???

No comments:

Post a Comment