Thursday, November 18, 2010

GO SCOTTY!!!

I just have to write about the progress of our diet.  It would probably be more accurate to say "Scott's diet"  since he is the one who is doing so great!  I really thought I would be better at this then I have been, it's almost the mentality that if you tell me I "can't" do something then I just want to do it more.  Since we have started, I think I went one whole day with no sweets, Scott has gone every single day.  For the past 12 years I have watched this man eat cookies every single night at bedtime.  Since this whole thing started, I have not seen him eat ONE!  We even had a tin of his favorite holiday cookies sent home, and he is so strong that he can open them up and hand them to the kids, but he refuses to take one.  He literally will open the container and smell the cookies and then put them away.  I am so proud of what he is accomplishing with this diet and hope to soon say that I am doing well also.  One of the reasons that I fell in love with Scott was his determination.  To me, he can do anything!  I love that he has such great motivation, I asked him the other day where all of this motivation was coming from and he told me simply that he wanted to be around for a long time.  He wants to be around when the kids get older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment