Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Well, we survived another Halloween!  Zack was a vampire and as always, loved every minute of it, I think Halloween is his favorite holiday.  Jacob was a Ligtning McQueen race car driver.  He is very consistent on what he likes thats for sure.  I think we are going on 4 years with him LOVING anything "Cars" related.  Emma was a cute little puffy pink kitty.  We froze our butts off at the trunk or treat, it was raining so the turnout was not as big as it has been in the years past.  We went to my mom's for chili, and then the trunk or treat, and warmed up at Scott's mom's house.  Saturday morning (the day we celebrated) I was downstairs on the computer and I heard a HUGE crash, I went running up the stairs to find Zack pinned under the dresser in his room.  I really don't know what goes through his head at times, but for some reason, he pulled out the bottom drawer and stood on it (A very big no no at our house), as he did it the dresser and the 27 inch T.V. came down on him.  He is very lucky that he didn't get hurt!  Some days I honestly wonder if he will survive his childhood with some of things he pulls.  We had to sit down and explain (again) why he was not allowed to climb into his dresser.  I wonder if we will have to have this conversation again or if he finally understands!  I love my little clutzy man, but he sure knows how to scare me to death, and it had nothing to do with being a vampire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment