Monday, November 8, 2010

No more skittles???

Well today starts a new journey for Scott and I.  Scott told me about this fitness challenge they are doing at work a while ago, and told me he would really like to participate, but he also knew that he wanted me to do it with him.  So for the next 16 weeks, and hopefully beyond that...we will be eating healthier and exercising together.  I know this is something that we have BOTH needed to do for some time now and I am excited to see how we will do.  At the end of the 16 week challenge, we are supposed to run a 5K...Well, since I have never ran anywhere in my life this should be interesting.  This change can only bring about good things right???  This is LONG overdue!  So for now...it is goodbye skittles, and hello treadmill.  Wish us luck!!!  (we're gonna need it)

1 comment:

  1. you can do it! I promise once you start running and get over the first part of really hating it you will learn to love it and realize how great you feel after you do it and will want to run everyday! Just remember to start SLOW so you don't do overkill because then you won't want to run ever again!

    ReplyDelete