Thursday, December 16, 2010

My name is Melissa and I am a SCATTERBRAIN!!!     The other day, I was thinking to myself that it had been a while since I had blogged anything, and since the whole purpose of me creating this blog is for journaling purposes...I started to feel guilty.  I felt guilty because I had not written anything about Emma's birthday down.  So, I sat down at the computer and began to type, a short time later, I decided that I had said all that I needed to say so it was time to be done.  Well.....When I done, I began to read some of my older posts again.  Guess what I found????  Right there in black and white, was the ORIGINAL post that I had done of Emma's birthday!  HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
The really sad thing is...that even after reading it...I BARELY remember writing it!  I'm telling you, there is TRUTH to the rumor that you lose brain cells with each baby!  I guess somewhere in between homework, making dinner, feeding and changing a baby, attempting to have some kind of order in my house, driving carpool, and everything else that we busy mom's do....I FORGOT!  Oh well...to know me is to love me (I hope), and for those of you that do know me...you can laugh right along with me..just as long as you are not laughing AT me!

No comments:

Post a Comment