Tuesday, January 18, 2011

$ales!!!

I have decided that next to Thanksgiving...this is my FAVORITE time of year!  Christmas has come and gone and things get back to normal.  The stores  are clearing EVERYTHING that I need out in preparation for the next big thing...which for me, means SAVING!!!  I LOVE buying things on clearance!  I just went shopping and purchased enough clothes that if I needed it to..it could be her entire winter wardrobe and I only spent about $40.00~  I never have done this with Zack and Jacob because I am never sure what their sizes will be from year to year...but I really may have to just take the chance, bite the bullet and try it, It should at least work for ONE of them right?  I was able to buy a $40.00 coat for Emma for about $10.00 (which still was kind of expensive).  I LOVE knowing that I am set for Emma's birthday if I need to be, all she would get is clothes...but she will only be 2 and at that point in life I really don't think you care what you get.  I did this last year also and it was such a relief to look in the bin under her crib and realize how much we HAD rather then how much we NEEDED to still get!
     I saw a coat for the boys at Shopko that was normally $115.00 on sale for $50.00!  I could go and get two coats for cheaper then the original price of one!  Isn't that exciting???  It is to me!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Look at you being all organized and prepared! Who would have ever thought it:) Love ya

    ReplyDelete