Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ok, so let's be honest here.  My first post was not from me, anyone who knows me knows that I am computer stupid and I could not for the life of me figure out how to start this blog.  My sister (Kristin) came over and spent the afternoon with me showing me different things, and although I really appreciate the effort...I'm not sure I will remember one single thing!  Anyways, the whole reason I am doing this blog is strictly for journaling purposes.  I have so many funny stories of things my kids either did, said or are doing that I am afraid I will never remember them.  IF I actually did this right (which I highly doubt that I did) then there should be a picture of 4 boys.  Two of them belong to me and the other two are my nephews, who live in Oregon.  We were just lucky enough to go to Oregon to see our oldest nephew Kyle get baptized and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Although the drive was LOOOOOOONG we had a great time visiting with Scott's sister and her family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment